Sunday, October 26, 2008
In Stillem Gedanken / In Loving Memory
Yesterday was a difficult evening for me. I lost a former fellow labmate and friend, Peter Cai. He was only a junior in college and had passed away as the result of a preexisting cardiac condition during what has always been a normal Harvard tradition - the River Run. I reacted to the news with shock and disbelief at first, uncertain how it was possible that the name in the Crimson article was the exact same as that of someone I knew. I didn't know Peter too well, so unfortunately I cannot speak about his entire life, but from what I did know, it was more than enough to realize what a genuinely, genuinely wonderful person he was and how he was so effortlessly able to spread that with everyone around him. He was always kind, sweet, and friendly, and I feel very blessed to have known him. He will most certainly be very missed. May he rest in peace.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment